- AES 256bit encryption enhances security by encrypting exe code
- Exe code is not decrypted using disassemblers
- Apply protection with or without licensing
- Protect unlimited applications after purchasing subscription
- Secure your .NET applications and .NET libraries
- Merge assemblies into one executable or library
- Removes IL code
- Native Exe file generation
- Protection against disassembling and hacking
- Protects any kind of .NET assembly
- Replace CIL code with native code
Software developers are able to protect their software in just few clicks now without having to make any change in their existing code. These way developers can focus more on development than on worrying how to protect their intellectual property. In contrast to obfuscators it completely stops any decompiling by mixing any pure .Net assembly (written in C#, VB.NET, Delphi.NET...) with native machine code. In detail, it builds a native wall between potential hackers and your .Net code. The result is a standard Windows based, not MSIL compatible, file.
The original .Net code remains intact, well protected by native code and invisible for prying eyes. The original .Net code is not copied on hard disk at any time. The code also gets encrypted after being converted to native code with 256 bit AES encryption and is decrypted in memory during runtime which makes it extremely secure.
By scheduling a live online demo, we demonstrate you solution to your specific business requirements and answer your queries and concerns you may have, all without leaving the comfort of your office.
All you need is any remote desktop sharing tool with broadband connection.
Try protection & security by yourself. Download trial toolkit and evaluate with full functionality.
The trial license is a software licence copy, which can be installed on any machine but for once. Trial license works for maximum 30 days from the day of installation.
To know more in detail, you may please call us or drop your query at
(+91) 92 122 58435, 120 4569812