- Protection & licensing controlled by Master Dongle
- Exe is encrypted using 256bit AES encryption algorithm
- Copy protection is done using secured licensing
- Protection solution available with both APIs and Envelope
- APIs available for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Works for both 32x and 64x application
- Easy implementation with standalone and network application
- Licensing Keys – software key and hardware key
- Flexible licensing models – perpetual and time based licensing solution
- Remote license update
- Protect once and deliver many approach
- Secured time based licensing solution – RTC dongle
- Issue trial license
- many more...
In general terms the principle of operation works as follows:
- The exe is encrypted and protected using envelope or by APIs
- Protected exe accesses the dongle which should be connected to the machine
- The dongle returns the license and some information
- The application matches the license and information from dongle and continues execution
The hardware dongle key communicates to the exe in secure way which is not accessible by the end-user. The communication is encrypted using AES 256 bit encryption. Developers can utilize the memory space of hardware dongle key to pass parameter in between.
Try protection & security by yourself. Download trial toolkit and evaluate with full functionality.
The trial license is a software licence copy, which can be installed on any machine but for once. Trial license works for maximum 30 days from the day of installation.
To know more in detail, you may please call us or drop your query at
(+91) 92 122 58435, 120 4569812
By scheduling a live online demo, we demonstrate you solution to your specific business requirements and answer your queries and concerns you may have, all without leaving the comfort of your office.
All you need is any remote desktop sharing tool with broadband connection.